Thursday, May 19, 2011

Who am I?

Hi there,

So I created this blog today...but why should you read the writings of a complete stranger?  Well, I'll be somewhat egotistical and tell you about myself in a few short words so that you can make that decision.  I am a recent NYC transplant, originally from the south.  Love music, food, and traveling.  I work in a chic and prestigious midtown hotel which is NEVER dull, for better or for worse (normally for the better :-))  Do I know everything about NYC? Absolutely not- but I am discovering more of it each day.  And seriously, in a city where stuff like this happens http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BDZFPpLMRU&feature=player_embedded#at=56 how could I not be in the right place?  Join me as I take a bite out of the Big Apple- and please feel free to send recommendations my way.  I am all ears!  Hope you enjoy as I share.

No comments:

Post a Comment